Sunday, July 11, 2010

Stupid Cancer!

We had a stupid cancer camping gathering this weekend and it was funtastic. Big thanks goes out to Luke and Donna for organizing the outing. My girls had never been camping so I had no idea what to expect. After a bit of a rough Friday night (Marissa was sick!). Saturday turned into a dreamy day in which the girls truly enjoyed... They grew to love camping this weekend and I couldn't be happier. I quite enjoyed the whole stupid cancer camping thing. To sit by the camp fire was amazing, as well as a few beers and stimulating conversations. Myself and Donna managed to stay up until 3am Saturday night! We outlasted Melissa by 20 minutes or so. We listened to a few snore bears also. Now I thinks it's bed time I am so pooped and special thanks to my mom for camping with us. We were like a couple of stooges setting up that tent!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds awesome, Glad Marissa got better and the girls enjoyed camping. get them girls outside I say! I'm getting so pumped for you guys to come to Vancouver.

    Matt

    ReplyDelete