Friday, November 20, 2009

Back up!

Well after being up since 2 am the night before I fell asleep at 10 pm finally last night but back up at 2:30 this morning. I might have to resort to the cancer fighting wines soon. I'm thinking a whole bottle or so. Can't believe through all this how good I feel. Yesterday I was full of energy running around the house doing little odds and ends. Out doing the grocery shopping and making a so so dinner for the family. My mother in law was waiting for me to crash. But around 10 last night after I finished setting up the printer wirelessy I did crash for 4 and a half hours. Not the 10 or 12 hours I was hoping for but it'll do. I've got a new couch that I ordered coming this morning fro the brick. I ordered it when I found out about my cancer. It's now known as the cancer couch there for late nights when I need it. Tonight woould be great to have it. Well don't know if I could watch caddyshack again tonight. Might resort to Team American another classic comedy with no real storyline done by puppets. I wish the Colorado Avs could win a hockey game lately.

3 comments:

  1. If you need someone to drink wine with... you know who to call!!!! It will be a sacrifice... but I will do it! hah!

    keep kicking!!!! you are doing great!!!

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if Jewel's willing to sacrifice sobriety then guess I'll have a drink with you too lolol. . . We love you so much, pumpkin head or not.
    Now, enough with the UFC, get some sleep!!

    ReplyDelete